Thursday, April 20, 2006

Julia Roberts

I must admit I was more than curious about Julia Robert's success in her broadway debut. I am not a fan of Julia Roberts. I used to have a dog that smiled like Julia Roberts. Anyway, I am a fan of the human race and I was rooting for her anyway. She flopped. The play flopped. Big. The reviewer was rooting for her as well. He couldn't. " Stiff with self self-consciousness" "Her voice is strangled, abrupt and often hard to hear" "the tenseness of a woman who might break into pieces at any moment" "Theatrically challenged movie star" Too bad, but her career isn't over.
She will recover and smile and smile and smile from the screen. I wonder why that was the first story I read this morning? Am I a closet Julia Roberts fan? No. I am not a big risk taker and wanted to see how she made out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home