Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blogging To Myself

Well, it has been an interesting exercise, but I have been blogging to myself. I know you can't expect visitors unless you link in some way or they find you. The fact is, I am not a blog reader or a blogger. Blogging is I think, a way to meet people with whom youi have something in common. At 73, I have more in common with the deceased than the living. There are so many little clues in aging that you don't matter anymore. That's why Donald Rumsfeld has failed. Who wants to look at that sourpuss with his cranky disposition and a brain without a control tower staff. Becoming invisible has its upside. When you don't matter you can speak your mind since none are listening. When you don't matter you are not challenged much by people who don't agree with you. They give you the look that says "its not worth it, he'll never change his views." Maybe that was the point. In an age with so much blab, one less blabber is probably welcome......blabber? ...hmmmmm.....a new kind of blog for seniors? blab.com?

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Randy Haddadin, PA said...

too funny......!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger CRC said...

Thanks. I will. I appreciate it.
I read the NY Times every day. Read my Found Poem. I'll visit your blog now. :) Charles

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I started blogging to myself but then found I had readers who say they laugh! It's great.
Enjoy your many years of wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home